Your family member’s addiction is an illness that you cannot cure alone.
Growing together as a family that supports one another in making healthy choices, developing proper boundaries, communicating constructively, and creating space for self-care techniques are effective actions you can take today for yourself and your loved one. Male patients healing from addiction can pose unique challenges to their families.
Addressing addiction as a family disease is the key to success.
Guiding your loved one to treatment is the first step but supporting the family as an intricate system comprised of an entire network of participants is where Origins Recovery Center can help. We’ll empower you to support your loved one as they do the work and ultimately become a better son, father, husband, or brother free of addiction.
Each family is unique.
Quality care must take each family’s specific challenges into account and offer a variety of recovery solutions. Looking at your unique qualities, events, and personalities and understanding them helps you navigate recovery as a team.
Origins Recovery Center understands that family members often experience:
- Difficulties communicating with the addicted person
- Sleepless nights
- Emotional or physical abuse
- Unhealthy hypervigilance
- Ongoing emotional turmoil
- Feelings of overprotection
- Shame and secret-keeping
- The development of “caretaker” roles
- Financial hardships
- Reckless behavior within the home
We provide treatment for each one of you.
We care for you, as well as your loved one. Our Family Program offerings include ongoing support for families of men seeking recovery. Our comprehensive approach involves:
- Regular treatment updates from our clinical team
- Contact with your loved one throughout their clinical treatment
- Support of our highly trained therapists and coordinators
- Guidance on self-care techniques
- Ongoing contact with your family member’s Primary Therapist
Our intensive family program provides excellent, targeted support.
The Origins Recovery Center Family Program is a four-day immersion experience in family recovery that helps all of you understand addiction and identify the dynamics within your family system that may contribute to ongoing addiction. We provide family support within our safe, confidential environment. Each family member will recognize the effects your loved one’s substance use has on you personally and as a whole.
You’ll benefit from:
- A space to discover healthy coping strategies
- The opportunity to ask questions without fear of judgment
- Therapeutic, family-oriented recovery support
- The tools to regain a sense of wellbeing
- Guided and supportive discussions
- A confidential group environment
Individualized recovery planning that’s focused on total family health is best.
Continuing care planning prepares men for the next stage in their treatment. When the entire family system participates, research shows the outcomes improve. Components of your recovery plan that address your specific challenges may include:
- Support groups
- Individual therapies
- Family counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Self-care techniques
Contact Origins Recovery Center today.
Day or night, we are ready to help your family begin the journey to recovery. Call and speak with us now at 844-232-3833. We’re ready to listen and help.